|born on||7 February 1945 at 19:57 (= 7:57 PM )|
|Place||Detroit MI, USA, 42n19, 83w02|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||18°52' 18°20 Asc. 01°56'|
American State Capital security guard. She worked with a male partner, Canute Findsen, who had reportedly harassed her continually over the past several years, deriding her about her weight, sex and personal matters. She had filed many complaints with the department.
Rich lived alone with her cat though very close with her two sisters and one brother. She was an excellent markswoman and had won many awards for her skill. A few years prior, her dad had committed suicide and Findsen, on more than one occasion, had allegedly put a bullet in her locker with a note suggesting that she join him.
On 1/17/1997, 3:34 AM, they were making their rounds of the Capital building when they evidently got into an argument. Shots were fired by both and they both died on the scene before any help could arrive. A small pocket recorder was found in her breast pocket that she had clicked on. Apparently most of the recording was illegible but the last few seconds she was heard to say, "Oh god, this is it!"
Rich's family filed a law suit against the State of Michigan Police Dept for not investigating her charges of harassment from her co-worker. Findsen was born January 26, 1953, Lansing, MI, time unknown. Married he and his wife were expecting a child.
- Death by Homicide 17 January 1997 at 03:34 AM in Lansing, MI (Shot to death, age 51)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lisa Marie Olger quotes Rich's sister who looked up the B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot to death)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Vocation : Law : Security guard (For state capitol)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim (Harrassment victim)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Close famly)