|Birthname||Christopher Travis Rice|
|born on||11 March 1978 at 05:54 (= 05:54 AM )|
|Place||Berkeley, California, 37n52, 122w16|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°38' 21°39 Asc. 06°00'|
American writer, son of author Anne Rice and poet/painter Stanley Rice. Christopher is openly gay.
The family moved to New Orleans when he was 10 and the culture shock and pain he felt at the move became the fuel for his first novel, a NY Times best-seller, "A Density of Souls" (2000). In 2003 his second novel, "The Snow Garden" was published. Rice attended Brown University and the Dramatic Writing Program at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts but did not complete either program.
- child->parent relationship with Rice, Anne (born 4 October 1941)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2000 (novel: "A Density of Souls")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2003 (second novel, "The Snow Garden.")
Sy Scholfield quotes birth certificate in hand
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (son of author Anne Rice and poet/professor /artist Stanley Rice)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male (Gay)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction