|born on||12 February 1980 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°32' 09°21 Asc. 05°54'|
American actress, who made her film debut in 1990's "Mermaids." She has successfully transitioned from playing children to playing adult roles, and she starred opposite Johnny Depp in "The Man Who Cried" in 2000.
A versatile actress, she was seen on the popular TV series, "Ally McBeal" in its closing episodes in May 2002.
Although she was born in California, she grew up in New Jersey. When a talent scout spotted her in an elementary school play, he encouraged her parents to get her an agent. What followed was a part playing Cher's daughter in "Mermaids" when Ricci was 10. Soon after, she made "The Hard Way" and just after that, in 1993, she landed one of her more memorable roles, Wednesday in "The Addams Family." At age 13, she was winning kudos but her parents divorced that year. Bored with regular education, she enrolled in The Professional Children's School and by 1997 had been cast in adult roles. Her performance in "The Ice Storm" brought rave reviews for her ability to portray sexiness.
- associate relationship with Timberlake, Justin (born 31 January 1981). Notes: co-stars in "Black Snake Moan"
- role played of/by Borden, Lizzie (born 19 July 1860). Notes: "The Lizzie Borden Chronicles"
- Work : New Career 1990 (first film, age 10)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities August 2014 (Gave birth to a son)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank C. Clifford quotes data from B.C. 2/2003. Dana Holliday same from Marc Penfield.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of four children)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over