|Birthname||Ricard, Paul Louis Marius|
|born on||9 July 1909 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°31' 04°49 Asc. 20°19'|
French inventor of the famous Ricard pasties and anisette in 1932. The son of a wine broker, he was president and director, 1938-68, and then Honorary President from 1968 of the Ricard company.
Ricard was a horse and bull breeder from 1939. As an agriculturist, he was a pioneer of the culture of rice in the Camargue region in 1942. He served as Mayor of Signes 1972-80.
Ricard married on 30 March 1937 and was later widowed: five children.
He died on 7 November 1997.
- parent relationship with Ricard, Patrick (born 12 May 1945)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1932 (Invented Ricard pastries and anisette)
- Work : New Career 1938 (30 years as President and Director of Ricard Company)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1939 (Began as a horse and bull breeder)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1942 (Began rice production in the Camargue region)
- Work : Gain social status 1968 (Honorary President)
- Work : New Career 1972 (Mayor of Signes, eight years)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 46, November 1997. (Note from Patrice: "and not 9.20 AM as given by Didier Geslain/L’Astrlogue.")
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (President and director)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Baker/ Confections (Noted confections)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor, two terms)
- Vocation : Misc. : Animal Breeder/Trainer (Horse and bull breeder)
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher (Brought rice to the Camargue region)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Invented Ricard pastries)