Ribbentrop, Joachim Von
|born on||30 April 1893 at 02:45 (= 02:45 AM )|
|Place||Wesel, Germany, 51n40, 6e38|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°55' 00°01 Asc. 18°24'|
German top diplomatic agent for Hitler. A foreign minister from 1938-1945, he helped engineer the seizure of Austria, the partition of Czechoslovakia and the alliances with Italy and Japan. Everyone in the Nazi party, except Hitler, thought him stupid, a boor and an ass, making one faux pas after another. He was reportedly described as, "Such an imbecile, he is a freak of nature." Goering called him "Germany's No.1 parrot." The French Ambassador said, "I can not speak to him, he listens only to himself."
After the Allied victory, he was tried for war crimes and convicted.
Ribbontrop was hanged on 10/16/1946, Nuremberg, Germany.
- Work : New Job 1938 (Foreign Minister)
Gauquelin Vol. 3/2021
- Traits : Personality : Difficult/ mean spirited (Devoid of social graces)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (War criminal)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (Hanged)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book