|born on||27 July 1723 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Plympton, England, 50n23, 4w03|
|Timezone||LMT m4w03 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°39' 08°00 Asc. 27°51'|
British artist, one of history's great portrait painters who achieved renown and financial success in his lifetime. The first President of the Royal Academy, he was knighted by King George III in 1768 and named "Painter of the King" in 1784.
Died 2/23/1792, London.
- Work : Prize 1768 (Knighted by King George III)
NN No.239. (July 16 OS)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Portrait painter)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book