|born on||29 November 1923 at 19:45 (= 7:45 PM )|
|Place||E. Chicago IN, USA, 41n38, 87w29|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°49' 20°28 Asc. 24°52'|
American journalist, a broadcaster from 1947, and a news and war correspondent, from May 1968 to December 1970 he was co-anchor of "ABC Evening News." He was Chief Anchor man of World News Tonight" from 1978, winning the George Foster Peabody Award in 1979.
Reynolds married in 1947; five kids. Severely ill with viral hepatitis from mid-April 1983, he died 7/19/1983.
- Death by Disease 19 July 1983 (Viral hepatitis, age 59)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1947 (Broadcaster)
- Work : Gain social status 1978 (Chief Anchor)
- Work : Prize 1979 (George Foster Peabody Award)
- Relationship : Marriage 1947
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Broadcasting awards)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Over 30 years)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Viral hepatitis, terminal)