|Birthname||Rey, Florence Marie|
|born on||27 August 1975 at 14:40 (= 2:40 PM )|
|Place||Argenteuil, France, 48n57, 2e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°40' 06°27 Asc. 07°18'|
French homicide, the killer of four people after a theft.
On 10/04/1994 at 9.24 PM MET, with her friend Audry Maupin, Rey stole the handguns of police officers, helped by a third individual man who disappeared. The two thieves then hijacked a taxi, threatening the driver. When he ran into a police car at the Place de la Nation (Paris), two police officers were shot to death by Florence Rey. As she fled in the confiscated taxi, she was followed in pursuit by a police officer from the motorcycle unit; she also shot him to death on the Avenue de Gravelle as she escaped. The mysterious third individual was Abdelhakim Dekhar (she revealed his name in 1996) who frightened parisian people in 2013, shooting with his gun.
After spending 15 years in jail, Rey had a minor role in the film "L'Orpheline", directed by her new boyfriend Jacques Richard. Another director, Eric Reynaud, prepares a film about Florence's life with actress Christa Théret.
Surnamed "the French Bonnie".
- associate relationship with Dekhar, Abdelhakim (born 24 September 1965)
- lover relationship with Maupin, Audry (born 20 April 1972)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 4 October 1994 (Killed three police officers & one civilian)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.13, 11/1994
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Three police officers & one civilian)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime