|born on||14 December 1923 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||Amsterdam, Netherlands, 52n22, 4e54|
|Timezone||LST m4e53 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°42' 17°13 Asc. 15°59'|
Dutch writer, known for his naturalistic realism, whose works include "Melancholia," 1951, "A Prison Song in Prose," 1968 and an autobiography. He was a Catholic convert in 1936 and he also wrote of his homosexuality.
- associate relationship with Oorschot, G.A. van (born 15 August 1909). Notes: Publisher of
- friend relationship with Vasalis (born 13 February 1909). Notes: Friend and psychiatrist of Reve
- Social : Joined group 1936 (Converted to Catholic)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1951 ("Melancholia")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1968 ("A Prison Song in Prose")
- Health : Medical diagnosis 2005 (Alzheimer's desease)
Cirkels quotes B.C.
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Conversion/ Born again (To Catholicism)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction