|born on||3 June 1922 at 20:15 (= 8:15 PM )|
|Place||Vannes, France, 47n39, 2w46|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°24' 26°11 Asc. 04°27'|
French film director. Shooting his first 8mm film at age 14, he began his professional career as a documentary film maker, and moved into feature films in 1959. One of the most innovative of the modernists, he was skilled at interweaving the past and present, reality and the imaginary. A complex and contradictory figure, he took a six-year hiatus, then returned with "Stravinsky," 1974. His several successful movies include "Hiroshima, Mon Amour" (1959), which won an award at the Cannes Film Festival and" Last Year at Marienbad" (1961)
Married, and remarried to French actress Sabine Azéma.
- associate relationship with Colpi, Henri Enrico (born 15 July 1921)
- associate relationship with Dussollier, André (born 17 February 1946)
- spouse relationship with Azéma, Sabine (born 20 September 1949)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher.
Correction by P.de Jabrun: 8:15 PM and not 8:15 AM.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Documentaries)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Imagination (Innovative)