|born on||6 June 1948 at 06:59 (= 06:59 AM )|
|Place||Colorado, , 38n26, 105w05|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°45' 03°22 Asc. 17°09'|
American suicide case not long before Christmas 1972.
She was the daughter of a Mexican sculptor dad and Navaho Indian mom who divorced; her mom was remarried to another artist for a few years, during when they had a son, Paul. The boy was blond and blue-eyed like his dad, and an alcoholic like his dad. As young adults and half-siblings, Margaret and Paul married.
They had a son, named Paul Jr., who informed her one day that his daddy taught him sex-games. It came to light that Paul Sr., while drinking, was molesting his own son.
Margaret was unable to cope with it all. She had done a bit of drinking and drugs herself, and she resolved her distress by getting stoned and laying down on the railroad tracks. The train was unable to stop in time.
- Death by Suicide 1972 (Ran over by train, age 24)
Ramona Jewell quotes family, 1972
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Husband molesting son, alcoholic)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Ran over by train)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 24)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Married to half-brother)