Research:Spina Bifida 14341
|born on||27 November 1968 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Ishpeming MI, USA, 46n29, 87w39|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°41' 16°14 Asc. 01°57'|
American case of Spina Bifida with the defect site just below the waist. She underwent surgical repair at the age of one week, and a shunt was placed for hydrocephalus at ten days. She is ambulatory with the use of long leg braces and crutches but chooses to use a wheelchair most of the time. She loves school.
- Health : Medical procedure December 1968 (Shunt placement for hydrocephalus)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Peterson quotes her mom 1984, "about 3:30 PM."
- Personal : Birth : Defects, Handicaps (Spina Bifida)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Shunt for Hydrocephalus)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Handicapped (Uses braces, crutches and wheelchair dependant)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Hydrocephalus)