Research:Rodden file 5038
|Birthname||White male (pseudonym)|
|born on||17 January 1917 at 07:55 (= 07:55 AM )|
|Place||Baldwin Park CA, USA, 34n05, 117w57|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°00' 11°08 Asc. 12°56'|
American business executive with Ford Marketing Corporation and inventor of some auto parts along the differential line. Bill was proud of his family line, the grandson of one of the business founders of Los Angeles. He has a vague memory of being introduced to various people in the Theosophical Society (historically known figures) when he was a child at his grandfather's house, When he was 17, his dad committed suicide, hanging himself. Two years later, Bill went into the Navy, 1936.
A handsome man, he was married five times. The first marriage was a youthful love affair in 1936. His second marriage, to Bella in 1949, was happy and lasted 21 years until her death of cancer on 9/24/1970. They had two sons.
Bill was with Ford Marketing Corp for his entire working life except for several brief periods. He went with Thomas Engine for three months in 1967 but found that he hated it. When upset, he would go without speaking for days and his marriage suffered. He got a rash, then pimples and then shingles. As soon as he returned to Ford, the distress all cleared up.
In July 1960, he and Bella met another Ford Couple with whom they became close friends for a decade. They began the study of Agni-Yoga and Bill became an initiate on 8/11/1963.
They had been living with Bill's Aunt Helen in Arcadia to care for her in her declining years and when she died in May 1962, she left them the house. They continued living in the house but the estate was not completed settlement until January 1964.
They adopted their first son, born on 6/29/1961 and eight months later, Bella got pregnant. Their second son was born 12/08/1962.
In May 1963, Bill was vacillating about his job. He quit Ford and tried sales work but soon gave it up and returned to Ford. On 6/07/1964, they made a vacation trip to Lake Tahoe with another couple. On Bill's first day back at work, 6/13, he was given a job promotion and raise.
They listed the Arcadia house in February 1965 and sold it in three months. They purchased a larger upscale home in La Canada on 4/20 and moved in on 6/16/1965.
In mid-April 1968, Bill had a melanoma removed from his back that he had been watching for close to a year. In December 1968, Bella had a mastectomy. On 5/28/1970, they sold their house and three days later bought a newly constructed home at San Clemente for $28,000. Bella's cancer went into metastasis and she died on 9/25/1970.
Without Bella, Bill was a hollow man. With an irrational desperation he tried to recreate what he had, a cheerful, loving wife and mother to his two little boys, and he married on 4/03/1971. It was ill-advised and turned out to be temporary. He made another marriage somewhere in the '70s and lived in Oregon with Paula; she divorced him in late 1981. His fifth marriage was to Doris in July 1990. She was plump, the mother of four girls and a property owner, liked to cook and eat, liked sex, liked to socialize. Bill had had a prostate operation on 5/06/1980 and said that sex was uncomfortable. He said, further, that he felt smothered by being with his wife all the time, now that he was 74 and retired. It was apparently a difficult adjustment after having had eight years alone in a mobile home by himself. He apparently reconciled himself to being with a robust woman, and took up archery. By late 1990 he was playing in tournaments and winning consistently. He was also dabbling in painting, something he had always wanted to do.
- spouse relationship with Rodden File 44065 (born 4 July 1930)
- Social : Joined group 1936 (U.S. Navy)
- Relationship : Marriage 1936 (First marriage)
- Relationship : Marriage 1949 (Second marriage, Bella, 21 years)
- Work : New Career 1967 (Thomas Engine for a few months)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship July 1960 (Started close friendship)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 8 December 1962 (Second son born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change residence 16 June 1965 at 12:00 noon in La Canada, CA (Moved into new home)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1981 (Divorce from Paula)
LMR quotes him, 1964, client, B.C. All names changed.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (By second wife)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (First son adopted)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (First and fourth)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Second and third)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age 17 when dad committed suicide)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anxiety Disorder (Didn't communicate when upset)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Melanoma, prostrate)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Prostrate cancer surgery)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Art)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Archery)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Navy)