|born on||7 August 1950 at 09:43 (= 09:43 AM )|
|Place||Pauls Valley OK, USA, 34n44, 97w13|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°33' 04°27 Asc. 03°27'|
American nurse and hospital administrator.
Her first marriage was short, but her second marriage has gone well and produced two children.
At age three she had Scrofula, which is TB of the lymph glands; the glands were removed and there has been no incidence of TB since.
Dona Shaw quotes mom watching clock
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Lymph glands removed)
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids (R.N. and Administrator)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (First marriage short)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Second marriage long term)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Tuberculosis (Scrofula (TB of lymph glands) at age three)