|born on||10 May 1944 at 02:22 (= 02:22 AM )|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°30' 13°42 Asc. 17°25'|
American military personnel, received Bronze Star for valor for saving five men. He died in Vietnam after being shot in both the stomach and back.
After a three-day labor, forceps were used to deliver him; they left his head dented and misshapen for months.
- parent relationship with Dobrinsky, Dorothy (born 13 December 1924)
D. Dobrinsky in MH. Ext, 10/1983, her son
- Vocation : Military : Killed (Shot)
- Personal : Birth : Difficult birth (Forceps)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (Vietnam)
- Vocation : Military : Honors (Bronze star for saving five men)
- Vocation : Military : Military service