|born on||12 May 1919 at 11:45 (= 11:45 AM )|
|Place||Plainfield NJ, USA, 40n37, 74w25|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||20°51' 24°58 Asc. 13°40'|
American military personnel, flew 38 firebomb missions in B-29s from Guam to Tokyo. After he got out of the service, he had to deal with a sick wife and baby. He also had to deal with the fact that his partner in a joint business venture ran out and left him hanging.
To top that off, he suffered from Hepatitis and required years to regain his health.
Jan Van Schuyler in MH, 1/1985, her husband
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WW II)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (38 Firebomb missions)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Tough time getting established)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Hepatitis, took years to regain health)