|born on||25 September 1940 at 08:23 (= 08:23 AM )|
|Place||Seattle WA, USA, 47n36, 122w20|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°26' 13°48 Asc. 27°48'|
American Mensan, a general manager in finance marketing. Formerly, he served in Vietnam, flying many missions.
In January 1968 he married a woman whom he later reported was a sociopathic alcoholic. They divorced in 1976 and he sued for custody of his two daughters.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1976 (Sought custody of two daughters)
LMR quotes him
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (General manager)
- Vocation : Business : Economist (Finance marketing)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Viet Nam)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Wife an alcoholic and sociopath)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter