Research:Medical: Schizophrenic 43268
|born on||25 April 1945 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||Chicago IL, USA, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||05°20' 18°55 Asc. 10°32'|
American male, a paranoid schizophrenic who lives on disability and retains normalcy with the use of heavy medications. He has never married, is heterosexual and had girlfriends at one time but has been celibate for about 15 years (as of 2000). His main occupation is watching TV; his apartment is unkempt and filthy with animal refuse from his pets.
He lived with his mother until he was 30 or so and she kicked him out. As a boy, his dad was abusive, a man in a permanent bad mood after returning from the military.
His two brothers avoid him as he is always demanding and irrational and generally draining, which he thinks is cold and cruel and he feels that he is entitled to more than society gives him. His phone conversations will last four or five hours until someone cuts him off. He is obsessive compulsive and decision making is very hard because he gets fixated on one thing and ignores everything else.
LMR quotes a colleague, given on the web (ACT) 9/2001, stated as B.C. in hand
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Schizophrenia
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (Dad abusive)
- Lifestyle : Home : Left home late more than 30 (Age 30 when moved out)
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal (Celibate over 15 years)
- Traits : Personality : Talkative (Non-stop talker)
- Traits : Personality : Personality vulnerable (Feels victimized)