Research:Medical: Psychosis 44603
|born on||9 November 1865 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Ithica NY, USA, 42n27, 76w30|
|Timezone||LMT m76w30 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°01' 06°54 Asc. 14°28'|
American young woman whose affliction began when she was about 16 where she could not be alone or more than arm's length from someone. At first, for years she followed her mother with both hands in her mom's belt, until her mom broke her ankle and was laid up. She insists that her mom "watch her hands to see that they do nothing wrong." She sleeps with another girl (maid?).
She is not considered "insane" but when put into an institution, she screamed endlessly until released to return home. When she was 38, in 1903, her beloved only sibling, a sister died and she grieved constantly. As of age 50, her parents are both living and caring for her but do not know how she will survive without them.
- Death of Sibling 1903 (Beloved sister died, extreme grief)
Modern Astrology 11/1908, article about the case (An update was given is a later issue)
- Traits : Personality : Personality vulnerable
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anxiety Disorder (Dependancy disorder)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anti-social Personality
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Institutionalized (Screamed endlessly until released)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister died, constant grieving)