Research:Medical: Mental Illness 44645
|born on||13 December 1958 at 23:05 (= 11:05 PM )|
|Place||Scunthorpe, England, 53n36, 0w38|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°27' 04°14 Asc. 14°44'|
British case of agoraphobia or panic attacks. Susan has sensations of tingling all over, with the blood draining from her face while she flushes cold. After such an attack, even though it lasts only minutes, she is afraid to go out for several days. She is aware of "a face" that will look back at her from a mirror and has an unusual smell and taste in her mouth. She has been to many specialists without a satisfactory diagnosis. With dissociation and depersonalization, she would feel that she was outside of her body while still there.
For her medical history, Susan had a fall as a one-year-old in which she fractured her skull. At 16, she jumped from a car and hit her head on the road, when she thought she was close to a rape situation. She married an abusive man who punched her in the face and head before she left him. She had also been beaten by her parents in between their brawling fights. CT scans showed no brain lesions or injury, nor epilepsy.
Her symptoms began after her son was born. She adores the boy but suffered post-partum depression and had support from her husband. By 1996 her attacks became too overwhelming for her to handle with medications and she began seeking counsel. She went from one therapist to another before finding an astrologer to work with along with a psychiatrist. As of 1997, she is still in therapy and taking medications, wading through past traumas and seeking the change to which she is so resistant.
- Misc. : Retain professional help 1996 (Received astrological help as well as psychiatry)
Noel Eastood quotes known case in FAA Journal June/1997
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Phobias (Agoraphobia, panic attacks)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Fractured skull, age one - jumped from car, age 16)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (Abused by husband)
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (Beaten by parents)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (Post-partum)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Mental Illness (Coping difficulties)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anti-social Personality (Afraid to go out)