Research:Medical: Fertility 43520
|born on||19 March 1954 at 02:05 (= 02:05 AM )|
|Place||Messina, Italy, 38n11, 15e34|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°54' 22°34 Asc. 07°28'|
Italian-Australian mother of twins born after 22 years of infertility. Without medical intervention, she spontaneously became pregnant and delivered the healthy infants on 7/25/1998, 2:05 AM AEST in Melbourne, Australia.
- child relationship with Twins, Sara's girls (born 25 July 1998). Notes: First twin
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 25 July 1998 at 02:05 AM in Melbourne, Australia (Twins born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Olga Morales quotes personal case in FAA Journal 9/2001
- Family : Parenting : Parenting late more than 40 (Age 44)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Fertility problems (22 years of infertility)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (Twins)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Italy to Australia)