|born on||1 December 1859 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Bedford IA, USA, 40n40, 94w43|
|Timezone||LMT m94w43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°33' 05°42 Asc. 02°44'|
American longevity, the first born child of a well-to-do merchant. On 1/01/1879 she married a medical doctor; widowed 17 years later on 5/31/1896. Among her life accomplishments, she established the first public library in her city, which she helped to run for decades. She was interested in politics and gradually assumed the matriarchal role in her family; she had no kids of her own.
Died of general infirmities of age on 12/21/1951, Parsons, KS.
T. Pat Davis quotes family Bible in MH, 1/1984
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 92)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (17 years)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Founded first public library in her city)