Research:Librarian Wife 36347
|born on||10 August 1942 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Halltown MO, USA, 37n11, 93w37|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||17°13' 29°10 Asc. 23°08'|
American wife of a Librarian born 6/07/1939; married 6/06/1970. When she had a stroke in September 1989 it paralyzed her legs and hand. Her husband cared for her for eight years until she got bad enough to need nursing care in a home 4/17/1997.
- spouse relationship with Librarian 36346 (born 7 June 1939)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 17 April 1997 (Entered a nursing home for continual care)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Pat Rice quotes her husband, a friend, 10/1999
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1970)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Debilitating stroke)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Paralysis (Legs and one arm from stroke)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Compatible