|born on||7 June 1939 at 06:54 (= 06:54 AM )|
|Place||Hartford CT, USA, 41n45, 72w41|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°48' 16°03 Asc. 07°36'|
American librarian 1969-97, when he retired as a branch manager. He was in the U.S. Navy 1957-61. He married 6/06/1970. When his wife had a stroke September 1989, he cared for her for eight years until she had to go into a nursing home 4/17/1997. A gentleman with a delightful sense of humor.
- spouse relationship with Librarian Wife 36347 (born 10 August 1942)
- Social : Joined group 1957 (Four years with the U.S. Navy)
- Work : New Job 1969 (Started as a librarian, 28 yrs.)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 17 April 1997 (Placed wife in nursing home)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Pat Rice quotes him 10/1999, a local friend for the past six years
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1970)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Cared for his wife after her stroke)
- Vocation : Education : Librarian (Retired as branch manager)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (U.S. Navy, four years)
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty