Research:Learning Disabled 8650
|born on||16 July 1940 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Comanche TX, USA, 31n54, 98w36|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°53' 19°30 Asc. 28°36'|
American learning disabled child. He was born one month premature with a brain deficiency. The lack of the enzyme phenoloquintenuria in both parents was considered responsible for the deficiency in their first child. He has an immature appearance, stutters and is an epileptic. His father, a watchmaker, and mother, a nurse, decided to have no more kids after his birth.
T. Pat Davis quotes B.C.
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. low (Learning disabled)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Epilepsy
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Stutter, Tics (Stutters)
- Personal : Birth : Premature (One month)
- Family : Childhood : Only child