Research:Learning Disabled 14040
|born on||9 February 1965 at 19:15 (= 7:15 PM )|
|Place||Alamosa CO, USA, 37n28, 105w52|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°08' 00°23 Asc. 11°54'|
American learning disabled child with below normal intelligence. With problems in school he dropped out of high school. He was physically unattractive and strange looking. After a car accident, in which he was driving, caused a below-waist paralysis, he developed severe emotional problems. His bitterness is so strong that he has driven everyone, including his family, away from him.
He has one brother who is gay.
Dianne Lawson quotes B.C. in MH No.70 & No.71
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Car, paralyzed)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. low (Learning disabled)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Paralysis (Below-waist)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Misfit
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (Emotional problems)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother is gay)
- Traits : Personality : Temper (Bitter, angry)
- Traits : Body : Appearance unattractive (Unattractive, unusual)