Research:Infant Mortality 9298
|born on||15 January 1943 at 23:15 (= 11:15 PM )|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°10' 27°47 Asc. 06°54'|
American case of infant mortality who died of bronchial pneumonia 1/06/1944, 20:45 EST at just nine days short of a year. She had a birth weight of 4 1/2 lbs. and her older sister also died.
- sibling relationship with Infant Mortality 8907 (born 31 July 1941)
- Other Death 6 January 1944 at 8:45 PM (Bronchial pneumonia, age 11 3/4 months)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
DaCosta Williams collection
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia (Terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Two children died around the same time)
- Personal : Birth : Infant mortality (Bronchial pneumonia)