Cash, James Bailey Jr.
|born on||2 August 1932 at 10:36 (= 10:36 AM )|
|Place||Miami, Florida, 25n46, 80w12|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°06' 13°10 Asc. 13°20'|
American homicide victim kidnapped and killed by suffocation on 5/28/1938 by McCall.
On the evening of May 28, 1938, Franklin Pierce McCall, a twenty-one-year-old unskilled laborer, entered the home of Vera and Bailey Cash, in the south Florida town of Princeton. He crept to the bedroom on the first floor, and placed handkerchiefs over the eyes and mouth of the Cashes' five-year-old son, James Bailey Cash Jr.
He carried Skeegie's limp body across a principal road and through the woods to his house, about fifteen minutes away by foot. Believing the boy to be alive but unconscious, McCall attempted to revive him, but the boy had suffocated within minutes of being stolen. Aim of this deed was a ransom demand.
His parents left home at about 9:30 p.m. and returned 10:10 p.m.
McCall was later captured and tried.
- Death by Homicide 28 May 1938 at 9:45 PM in Princeton (Suffocated, age five)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Church of Light from Carl Anderson of Miami, 1938
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Suffocated)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Kidnapping victim (Age five)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age five)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book