Research:Homicide Victim 1198
|born on||29 November 1973 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEDT h11e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||07°05' 27°24 Asc. 07°01'|
Australian homicide victim whose neighbor, age 21, took her out for a drive on 3/26/1988, raped her and ran over her with his car so many times that the body was unrecognizable. The young man admitted guilt and was held for trial.
The girl was considered a "miracle baby" as she was born after the parents had already adopted two other children. The mom died of cancer when the children were young, leaving the father to raise the three kids. Her father remarried in 1978.
- Death by Homicide 27 March 1988 at 05:30 AM in Canberra, Australia (Killed by neighbor male, age 14)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Mother 1975 (Died of cancer)
Doris Greaves quotes the girl's dad
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Ran over by car)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Two adopted siblings)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mom died of cancer)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 14)
- Personal : Birth : Unusual circumstances (Miracle baby, parents unable to conceive)