Research:Homicide Victim 1182
|born on||16 November 1912 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°46' 18°42 Asc. 06°36'|
American homicide victim who was shot five times in the head and chest by her jealous husband at her mom's home where she had taken refuge on 9/13/1947, 9:30 PST, Los Angeles, CA. The husband then turned the gun on himself; he died later that day.
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Homicide 1181 (born 12 November 1906)
- spouse relationship with Homicide 1181 (born 12 November 1906)
- Death by Homicide 13 September 1947 at 09:30 AM in Los Angeles, CA (Shot by husband, age 34)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
R.H. Oliver in "Astropsychiatry," B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot by husband)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (Victim)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Husband shot himself)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Husband jealous and possesive)