Research:Homicidal Male 1171
|born on||25 January 1960 at 17:35 (= 5:35 PM )|
|Place||Buffalo NY, USA, 42n53, 78w53|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°59' 02°51 Asc. 09°12'|
American attempted homicide who was on drugs on 3/3/1980 when he knifed his mother and her friend. Both women were hospitalized with severe injuries; his mother had a punctured lung. Six years later, the woman friend was still undergoing psychiatric care. His father's parents hid him after the attack, but he was found, arrested and jailed. After his mother was released from the hospital, she changed her name and moved away, never wanting to see her son again.
She had divorced his father when he was two, and, from the age of 11 or 12, his mother thought him possessed.
- parent relationship with Homicide Victim 1172 (born 2 September 1932)
Joan McEvers quotes his mom
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (For knifing mom and friend)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Stabbed mom and her friend)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (When he was two)