Research:Family Distress 9253
|born on||15 November 1942 at 12:35 (= 12:35 PM )|
|Place||Detroit MI, USA, 42n20, 83w03|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||22°41' 27°48 Asc. 16°20'|
American female with a troubled life, she was the only child of divorced parents. Her childhood was unstable, as she had an unhappy relationship with her alcoholic and domineering mom, and her dad constantly drifted in and out of her life. She married an authoritative man at 18, and they had two kids together.
In 11/1973, her husband tried to kill her, then took the kids and left for a week. She withdrew, and when found in a fetal position, was taken to a psychotherapist for treatment. Six years later, in 1980, she got a divorce. She did not learn until 1990 that her husband had been incestuous with their daughter. Attempting to mend her own fences, she made a successful attempt to contact her dad in 8/1981, and was able to establish a relationship with him until his death in 7/1986.
- child relationship with Incest Victim 13720 (born 7 October 1961)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Victimization November 1973 (Husband tried to kill her)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1960 (To authoritative man)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1980 (From authoritative man)
Joy Kajan-Basile file
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown (Found in fetal position)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Mom alcoholic, dad drifter)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Husband incestuous, kidnapped kids)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (20 years married)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (Husband tried to kill her)