Research:Family Distress 1007
|born on||27 June 1945 at 06:15 (= 06:15 AM )|
|Place||Brooklyn (Kings County), New York, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||05°23' 27°03 Asc. 14°41'|
American father in a dysfunctional family. Married, his daughter was born in 1974. His wife died three hours after the birth of their son on 7/07/1975, choking on her own vomit. He initiated and won a lawsuit. With a second marriage he had another daughter. The first two kids presented continual problems.
- parent->child relationship with Family Distress 1008 (born 16 January 1974)
- parent->child relationship with Family Distress 1009 (born 7 July 1975)
- spouse relationship with Family Distress 1006 (born 19 January 1948)
Bill Meridian quotes him, B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Wife choked after childbirth)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Son in trouble, daughter a runaway)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Lawsuit instigated (Won settlement)