|born on||25 July 1950 at 07:53 (= 07:53 AM )|
|Place||Pasadena CA, USA, 34n09, 118w09|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°05' 14°26 Asc. 24°46'|
American day-care administrator, a former dental assistant and beautician.
Chronically ill during her childhood, she had a lung removed at age three. In her early 20s, she had a hysterectomy and a mastectomy. She had three short marriages and one adopted child.
- Health : Medical procedure 1953 (Lung removed, age three)
Dona Shaw quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Medical : Dentist/ Dental Tech (Assistant)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (One adopted kid)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Lung removed, hysterectomy, mastectomy)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Uteran and breast)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Three short marriages)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Day-care facility)
- Passions : Sexuality : Sex Organs (Hysterectomy, mastectomy)