Research:Drug Abuse 44644
|born on||4 August 1965 at 08:15 (= 08:15 AM )|
|Place||Canberra, Australia, 35s17, 149e08|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°20' 07°35 Asc. 07°04'|
Australian case of substance abuse, drinking daily by the time she was 20 along with speed and cocaine. She was very involved in the liberation from restraints of women that was popular while she was growing up, particularly identifying with her mom, with whom she was close. Her mom was bitter about denied opportunities even after getting a late education, and passed much of her resentment on to Jane. She started smoking grass with her mom when she was 11-12 and they joined together in mutiny toward her dad, who tried to put her in foster care when she was 14.
Jane's relationships were naturally unstable, even masochistic. Strongly aware of male oppression, she was able to find it. At times, she joined feminist groups. In her late 20's, Jane became a sex-worker. By mid-1994, she felt abandoned by everyone, was homicidal and suicidal, smashing things around her and getting into violent situations to expend her rage.
At her Saturn return, she made a failed suicide attempt and checked herself into a rehab center for a three-month intensive. The government supported a further nine-month treatment facility. Jane turned herself around and by 1997 was celebrating sobriety and exploring her options with more awareness.
- Health : Finally healed 1997 (Sober)
- Mental Health : Depressive episode 1994
Alia Griffin quotes known case in FAA Journal Mar/1997
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Speed and cocaine)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Daily addiction, recovered)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Institutionalized (Rehab center)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (Rehab)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression
- Personal : Death : Suicide Attempt
- Family : Childhood : Family close (Very close to mom)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Violent episodes)