Research:Dental Tech 12290
|born on||17 October 1952 at 06:35 (= 06:35 AM )|
|Place||Odessa TX, USA, 31n50, 102w23|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°05' 07°37 Asc. 19°07'|
American clerical dental assistant, served in the Army's medical corps for three years.
Married once, she had one child and then divorced.
She is a border-line diabetic and suffered from Strabismus until age five, at which time the condition was surgically corrected.
Dona Shaw quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Medical : Dentist/ Dental Tech
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (For strabismus)
- Vocation : Business : Clerical/ Secretarial
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Medical corps)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Diabetes/ Hypoglycemia (Border-line diabetic)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Strabismus in youth)