Research:Conjoined Twins 12328
|born on||14 December 1952 at 15:45 (= 3:45 PM )|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°50' 24°11 Asc. 06°08'|
American congenitally united babies joined by a one and a half inch band of flesh just above the naval, containing only cartilage and no blood vessels. The babies even had different heart beats. They weighed 18 pounds and were born prematurely. The first baby crowned and the second was breech. . On 9/07/1953 at 6:00 PM EST the babies survived a one-hour separation surgery. One girl is more rambunctious, in spite of a heart murmur, while the second is more methodical.
- Health : Medical procedure 7 September 1953 at 6:00 PM (Seperation surgery successful)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
AFA Bulletin 5/1960
- Personal : Birth : Conjoined twins (Joined at naval)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Separated)
- Personal : Birth : Premature (One month)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (One girl has a heart murmer)