|born on||3 January 1945 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Cornwall NY, USA, 41n25, 74w00|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||12°52' 10°58 Asc. 20°39'|
American educator with degrees in chemistry and theology; he teaches at the West Point Physics department as a civilian. Unmarried, he had planned to enter the priesthood when his parents no longer needed him, but was comfortable in the education field by the time they died. He lives in Cornwall on the Hudson in a 160-year-old house where his parents and grandparents had lived before him. A sponsor of cadets; he is warm, friendly and humorous with a high IQ.
In the '90s, his health failed due to food poisoning. He sold the house and retired.
LMR quotes him 5/1986, "pre-noon"
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Devout Catholic)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (West Point)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level)