Research:Business Owner 9713
|born on||12 August 1944 at 05:10 (= 05:10 AM )|
|Place||Coalgate OK, USA, 34n32, 96w13|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||19°33' 05°50 Asc. 29°34'|
American business owner of a profitable service station. He also works as an electronic technician for an oil company. Married, he has three kids.
He died on 8/08/1975, 1:45 PM PST, after being ejected from his plane as it hit the mountains in California. He died instantly of multiple and extreme injuries.
- Death by Accident 8 August 1975 at 1:45 PM (Plane hit the mountains, age 31 (-4 days))
chart Placidus Equal_H.
T. Pat Davis quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Service station)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Plane, fatal)
- Vocation : Miscellaneous : Repair service (Electronic technician for oil company)