Research:Business Executive 7214
|born on||14 March 1933 at 10:20 (= 10:20 AM )|
|Place||Peoria IL, USA, 40n41, 89w35|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°39' 27°31 Asc. 19°36'|
American business executive, the Vice-President of a National Corporation. Between February and August of 1975, he embezzled $14,000, stating that he had been given carte blanche to cover expenses out of petty cash. He was fired in July 1978; charges were brought and he was arrested on 7/01/1979. Indicted; he spent one year in jail beginning in 1980.
A former disc jockey and programmer for some 20 years, he participated in a series of business ventures that all went bankrupt. He always managed to live well, the best residential districts and with a great show of stature and success. His pretty second wife was a businesswoman and accomplished homemaker, a decided asset, and he often had such lucky streaks as to win $2500 gambling at Las Vegas July 2 to 7, 1975 (went home with $1200).
After some years, he called in 1992 to say that everything had gone badly from 1985. He had divorced and when his dad became ill, he went back east to care for the old folks, staying there until 1991. His dad died in August 1986 and his mom in September 1988. He began drinking steadily during that time, then had been deathly ill himself with a neural virus for five months in 1991. He lived with his son for two year, 1991-92, still drinking and reluctant to see anyone from his former life. He said that he had lived in a box for eight years, drinking and alienating everyone, sick and sorry for himself.
He moved back to Hollywood in April 1993, back into the world of advertising and P.R. and happier than he had been for the last decade. He took his last drink on 6/30/1995. He was living in a centrally located hi-rise, dropped 20 lbs., and was writing again, not only ad copy but a homeowners newsletter and some poetry and fiction.
In July 1996, he had surgery for colon cancer. He came through with a positive attitude, and somewhere around 1996 or '97, he met a woman with whom he began a serious relationship, moving in together.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1980 (For embezzlement)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1985 (Moved in with parents to care for them)
- Health : Acute illness 1991 (Ill five months)
- Financial : Worst Period 1985 (Worst decade)
LMR quotes him, 1969, client
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Bankruptcy (Several business ventures)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Embezzlement)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Disc jockey and programmer)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Vice-President)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extreme ups and downs
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (For embezzlement)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Interracial (First wife Asian)
- Family : Parenting : Primary care of elderly
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Public relations