|born on||2 January 1936 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Little Rock AR, USA, 34n45, 92w17|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°06' 24°37 Asc. 28°05'|
American disc jockey from the age of 15, a music programmer and business executive who moved into film production in April 1968. He was a member of the U.S. Air Force in April 1953. On 2/03/1967, Bud accidentally struck a pedestrian with his car; he was not cited.
Bud has had several marriages.
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 3 February 1967 (Accidentally hit pedestrian with car)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes him, 1970, client
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (From age 15)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (USAF)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Several)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Car, hit a pedestrian)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs (Film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Programmer)