|born on||23 November 1946 at 12:35 (= 12:35 PM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°50' 00°55 Asc. 29°30'|
American astrologer working with pragmatic techniques to develop her predictive skills. Sharon reported the following events in her prognosis in 2000:
1. Wrist surgery for a scaphoid lunate ligament repair on 9/29/2000. (This will take a long tedious time for rehab.)
2. Cosmetic surgery 12/08/2000 (despite knowing something would be overdone, went through with it anyway) It will need some minor correction at a later date
3. Husband failed his stress test and has to go in for a cardiac cath test. (Saturn opposite her Sun in 9th ruler of 12th his derivative 6th)
4. Her company (a rehab company) has had their school under review by the government, with delays in renewing it's license. An appeal in process. (Saturn opposing the stellar pattern in her 9th the derivative 12th for her employer)
5. Everything involving work has required extra work, but she refuses to give up.
6. Her father had minor surgery on his right ear for skin cancer. (Concerned since he's 86 and beginning to be forgetful and wobbly.)
7. Many repairs needed around the house. (Pluto on 10th trine Pluto in 6th)
8. Car muffler unexpectedly needed replacing when (Saturn opposed Mercury)
9. Her ring broke and needs repair (when Saturn opposed Moon ruler of my 5th)
10. Her neighbor just had a mastectomy for an unusual form of breast cancer. (When Saturn opposed her Venus ruler of my third, while Pluto has been on her 10th, her 8th derivative house.)
In anticipation of 2001, Sharon considers that:
1.She won't be working much in the future when Saturn hits her midheaven, or when Neptune opposes her Saturn/Pluto in the 6th.
2. Her father's health may become more compromised, which could cause her to take a family leave.
3. Her employer will be forced to sell his company when Neptune squares Jupiter ruler of 10th and will be approaching opposing her Pluto in the 6th (or she may have ill health).
4. Her husband will be forced to make some long term decisions about his diet and health.
- compare to chart of Astrology: ACT (born 28 April 1997)
LMR quotes her on email (ACT) 1/2001
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer