Research:Activist: Civil 26619
|born on||29 October 1926 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Philadelphia PA, USA, 39n57, 75w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°57' 24°28 Asc. 00°37'|
American activist, a shop steward with steelworkers, a welder and boilermaker involved in labor activism.
He was married four times, divorced the first two times and widowed the third; two sons, one daughter. A veteran of WW II and Korea, he was an Air Force sergeant.
A recovered alcoholic, he died of emphysema.
Jane Drury quotes him, B.C.
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Air Force sergeant)
- Vocation : Miscellaneous : Factory work (Welder and boilermaker)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (WW II and Korea)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Rehab)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Emphysema (Terminal)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Labor union activist)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Third wife)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons and one daughter)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Shop stewart)