Research:Accident: Misfortune 43412
|born on||15 November 1923 at 18:18 (= 6:18 PM )|
|Place||Detroit MI, USA, 42n19, 83w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°34' 29°14 Asc. 13°59'|
American male who walked into a bench at work and injured both knees. He went to a doctor for treatment but his knees became worse until he had surgery on 3/26/1974. He went on Workmen's Compensation.
He was grieved by a childhood in which he only saw his dad once, at age eight. He is married and divorced.
In 1951, he broke his arm.
As a hobby, he gambles on horseracing.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1951 (Broken arm)
LMR quotes colleague V.A. from him
- Lifestyle : Work : Job-Related Injury (Both knees)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Arms (Broken arm)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Legs (Injured knees)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Knee)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gambler (Horse racing)
- Family : Childhood : Family distant (Only saw dad once during childhood)