Research:Accident: Fatality 38038
|born on||28 September 1951 at 15:50 (= 3:50 PM )|
|Place||Sarajevo, Bosnia, 43n52, 18e25|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°40' 05°06 Asc. 20°32'|
Bosnian woman killed in the futile carnage of war. On 1/05/1993, while she was at a dining table with her husband and their two children, their father and their mother in Sarajevo, Bosnia, mortar shells exploded on the house. When the wreckage was cleared, the only one found alive was her dad.
Her twin sister, born on the same day and place at 4:05 PM, was 15 minutes late for lunch. When she reached home, her family was gone, in that blink of a moment. She now lives with her dad in Sarajevo. She had never married or had a family but loves her job.
The next year, 11/06/1994, the twin's brother (born 8/21/1948, time unknown) was in a car accident as a passenger and died later that day.
- Death by War or Terrorism 5 January 1993 at 12:00 noon in Sarajevo, Bosnia (By mortar shell explosion, age 41)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Mirjana "StarGazer" on email 7/2000, data for her friend's twin sister
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (Mortar shell explosion)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Family killed)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two kids)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)