Research:Accident: Collision 5845
|born on||27 June 1924 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Las Vegas NV, USA, 36n10, 115w08|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°05' 20°41 Asc. 23°04'|
American child prodigy, high IQ. As an adult, on a snowy morning, driving across the railroad tracks in her car with two toddlers in the back seat, she was hit by a train. She never saw or heard it coming and both babies were killed. It took her years to get over it; she never had any more kids. She became involved in metaphysics and went to India as part of her search.
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 12 April 1949 (Snowy morning, car hit by train)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Pat Rice quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Car struck by train)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Two toddlers killed in car accident.)
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (High I.Q.)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none (Never had children after death of toddlers)