|born on||8 January 1952 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Johannesburg, South Africa, 26s15, 28e00|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°52' 03°11 Asc. 06°51'|
South African homosexual male, diagnosed with AIDS in 1973. An astrologer, he gave a lecture to the Astrological Society of South Africa in July 1995, at which time he felt well and looked healthy, being careful with his diet and regimen. Soon after, Ian began to fail and he died on 12/08/1995.
From the time of his diagnosis, Ian had joined the AIDS Consortium, an organization devoted to counseling, helping and supporting those with AIDS, showing his positive attitude.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released July 1995 (Lectured at the Astrological Society)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1973 (AIDS)
Denis Saunders quotes Ian, given in a lecture in 1995, related in Considerations 8/1999
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids (Terminal)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Donated time to the AIDS Consortium)