|born on||22 February 1864 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Chalons du Maine, France, 48n10, 0w39|
|Timezone||LMT m0w39 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°03' 29°25 Asc. 03°13'|
French writer, a diarist and playwright. He put out a total of 17 volumes of journals, haunted by his need for catharsis that rose from the misery he felt as a child from a lack of affection. Renard married and had two kids.
Died 5/22/1910, Paris, France.
- friend relationship with Coolus, Romain (born 25 May 1868)
- Death, Cause unspecified 22 May 1910 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 46)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 6/680
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Neglect (Lack of affection)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Miserable childhood)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Diariest)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script