|Birthname||Renan, Joseph Ernest|
|born on||28 February 1823 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Tréguier, France, 48n47, 3w14|
|Timezone||LMT m3w14 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°54' 17°15 Asc. 15°22'|
French writer, historian and religious scholar, an expert in ancient languages. He studied for the priesthood, but lost his belief in the Church and instead turned to academia. He became known for his "Life of Jesus," 1863, the first of a series of books based on the early history of Christianity.
Died on 10/02/1892, Paris.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1863 (Life of Jesus)
Gauquelin Vol. 6/679
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Scholar and writer)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (Expert in ancient languages)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book