|born on||1 May 1934 at 06:10 (= 06:10 AM )|
|Place||Cupar, Scotland, 56n19, 3w01|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°08' 02°29 Asc. 27°32'|
Scottish businessman, former chairman of British Rail, 1990-95. Sir Robert Reid joined Shell Petroleum in 1956 and quickly rose through the ranks to become chairman and CEO of Shell UK in 1985, a position he held for five years. Much of his career with Shell was spent overseas in Australia, Brunei, Nigeria and Thailand.
In 1990, he was knighted. Known for his strong leadership abilities and respected within the international business community, he was appointed chairman of London’s International Petroleum Exchange on 8/17/1999.
- Work : New Career 1990 (Chairman of British Rail, five years)
- Work : New Career 1956 (Shell Petroleum)
- Work : New Job 1985 (Chairman and CEO of Shell UK, five years)
- Work : Prize 1990 (Knighted)
- Work : New Job 17 August 1999 (Chairman of London's Internatinal Petroleum Exchange)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Pulsar No9 quotes B.C. 1992
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Chairman and CEO of several companies)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Leadership